Monday, June 4, 2012

Getting back to a high fitness level



So today I went back to the gym for the first time in two weeks.  Its amazing how long it takes your body to get back into good physical condition, but at the same time it seems as though it only takes a couple of days to feel like you are out of shape.  So today I went to my base gym to get a work out in.  I have system where I do random workouts each day similar to crossfit WOD's.  Today I ended up doing 3 rounds of:

8 Alternating Dumbbell Snatches @ 45 lbs
8 Wall Balls
11 Strict Pull-Ups
10 Burpees

The workout took me a total of 15:36 to complete.  After that I went for a 2.31 mile jog at a pace of 8:34 per mile.  One of my goals is to eventually get enough running in to run a marathon. 

Answer the questions below

What do you do when you feel like you have gotten to a point of being unfit?
What do you eat help you keep yourself at optimum performance?
What are your fitness goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment