Friday, September 21, 2012

Today was a good day

After my change in mindset a couple of days ago, this morning I decided to get up and make myself (and my wife) some breakfast.  Nothing to fancy, just a simple breakfast that took only about 10-15 minutes to make. 

(low sodium salt bacon, eggs, toast, oatmeal and milk)
 
So after I got myself ready and walked our 3 dogs, I headed to school for the day to take my exam.  By 10:00 I was headed home to start my day.  I did my usual Friday routine which is mowing our yard.
 
(check out the calf muscles)
 
After my yard work was completed, I decide I need to get some more work in so I took my bike for a ride through the neighborhood and the biking trail. My ride took about an hour and I was able to finish 15 miles of riding. After that time to spend some quality time with the wife.
 
(I won this bike in a raffle at fat frogs in Chesapeake, Virginia.  Its a single speed Dasani bike and I love it )

No comments:

Post a Comment